Clever Markets brings together top talent to help our clients maximise profits and minimise losses.
We are the only boutique technical analysis firm that specialises in European energy markets, schedules daily calls with our customers, and hosts all services on a dedicated platform. Our white-glove customer care is what truly distinguishes us.
We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive culture that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence. As a young start-up, we offer a challenging and rewarding environment that encourages growth and development. We are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools and resources they need to succeed.
If you are looking for a career in a customer-first environment where you can make a real impact, we invite you to explore the opportunities available with us.
Join us and shape the future of European energy analytics.
Fully remote, working Asia hours
Clever Markets is seeking an experienced senior technical/ quantitative analyst with an aptitude to train and present. You will be responsible for analysing European energy markets on a daily basis. You will then present your findings in daily calls to our customers, host a weekly video and host the occasional training session. We are looking for an analyst who is outgoing, authoritative in their analyses, and able to convey value to our customers.
- Daily in-depth technical analysis of European energy markets
- Conduct daily client calls, produce and host videos, write reports
- Provide actionable advice and uncover trading opportunities that are tailored to each client
- Communicating complex technical concepts and insights to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Developing, backtesting and implementing technical strategies and tools
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop and improve our technical analysis methods and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the financial markets, and incorporating them into your analysis and recommendations
- Develop forward curves, hedging tools, spread calculators and more
- Degree or certificate in finance, economics, trading, quant finance, mathematics, engineering, computational finance or a related field
- CMT, MFTA, MSTA, CFTe or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in technical analysis and trading
- Experience or strong interest in European energy commodities, other futures markets, or financial services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with team members and clients
- Ability to give and receive valuable feedback and implement positive changes
If you are a highly motivated and skilled senior technical analyst with a passion for data-driven trading, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Send your CV, a cover letter, and a work sample to careers [at] clevermarkets [dot] com
Fully remote – Germany, UK, Singapore
6-month contract, potential full-time employment thereafter
Clever Markets is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to spearhead our market expansion. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development, sales, and marketing with a focus on the European energy industry, trading, or financial services. The candidate should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, a strategic mindset, and a proven track record of driving revenue growth through customer acquisition and retention. From day one, you will be responsible for driving the business in Europe and Asia. A self-starter attitude is incredibly important.
- Develop and implement a strategy to expand our customer base in the
- European and Asian energy industry
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by developing cold and warm leads
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers, stakeholders, and industry partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop proposals, pricing strategies, and contract negotiations
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and industry benchmarking to identify key growth areas and potential risks
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales performance, market trends, and business development initiatives to senior management
- 5+ years of experience in business development, market development, or sales
- Energy, finance or trading background is a big plus
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge of industry trends, regulations, and best practices
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for business development, and experience in the energy industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team.
Send your CV and a cover letter to careers [at] clevermarkets [dot] com