Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire program is now open

Great news: Tim Sykes penny millionaire program is officially open, and you can check it out here.

I expect it’s going to sell like crazy — so if you want in on it, don’t delay. Tim is saying he’ll probably have to limit membership because it’s new.

Click here for all the details

I’m not surprised the response has been so strong. After all, over the last 12 years, Tim has piled up a track record that makes 99% of the investment gurus out there green with envy. Remember, this guy turned $12,415 into $1.65 million before he even graduated from college -- all by investing in microcaps.

The microcap hedge fund he ran from 2003 to 2006 -- was Barclay Rating’s #1 ranked short bias hedge fund all three years.

In 2007, he was named one of Trader Monthly’s “Top 30 Traders under 30,” when he was just 26.

2. Default

He’s been #1 out of 50,000+ traders on covestor.com for the past four years in a row by trading microcaps exclusively.

And over the last three years, he’s racked up returns of 197% in 2008... 141% in 2009... and 55% in 2010.

Those are the kind of returns that can let you turn $25,000 into $277,360 in three years and $3,077,152 in six! In other words, this guy is the real deal. You owe it to yourself to at least check out his new Penny Stock Millionaire program.

Get all the details here

P.S. One of the things I like the most about Tim Sykes is how transparent he is. He readily shares his entire track record on the internet, and he talks about his past blunders as openly as his successes.

That’s largely because he’s determined to build a reputation based on his rock solid track record -- not on sales and marketing hype. And, as you saw above, he’s got one of the best track records around.

Bottom line: Tim Sykes can make you a lot of money -- and if you want to take your portfolio to new profit heights in 2011, you simply must check out his new program:

3. Default

As someone who has done Tim's student challenge, i can say he is a) very transparent, b) very cocky, and c) does teach things that newbies like me didn't know.