Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Curtisguaby Guest

Default Survey about sustainable and responsible investing

Dear forum members,

As part of my dissertation about sustainable and responsible investing at the University of Regensburg in Germany, I am carrying out a study about motives, preferences and beliefs of socially responsible investors.

As the success of a study depends on high participation, I would like to ask you for your support. I would be very grateful if you would have a few minutes to take part in this survey. It takes only about 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire: https://www.soscisurvey.de/nachhaltigkeit2013/?r=otf

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

2. Default

The first 14 questions were okay. Then it starts asking for answers that identity thieves and scammers would love to have.... your gender, age, number of household members, education level, marital status, range/level of dollars you have to invest, etc.

And you can't skip those questions, thus you can't complete the survey.

Darylmup Guest

These questions are about soziodemographic characteristics. Most surveys ask for some information like these. I really don't have any idea how I can use these information to scram or to steal... In addition, I don't know who had completed the questionnaire. Soscisurvey is a trustworthy plattform for academic studies.

I would like to thank whose, who would like to help me! I really, really need your support!

4. Default

Many thanks to those of you who already had completed the questionnaire!
    The link to the survey https://www.soscisurvey.de/nachhaltigkeit2013/?r=otf will be available until next Sunday, 16th March.

Thanks a lot again in advance for your help!

5. Default

Aren't you stealing Napoleon's identity?