Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Hybrid View

1. Default My trading - How I trade for a living

Hello guys,

I am trading for a living for 10 years now and I want to share my trading with you. I am a swing trader who is trading US Stocks and commodities most of the time.

I will post recent updates for my trading and from time to time explain how I find my setups.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

2. Default

Yes when you are posting click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom of your post and then choose the "Paperclip" icon in the menu bar at the top of your post. Then you will be prompted to upload your attachment, then go back to the paperclip and a drop down menu will allow you to choose your item for inserting into the post.

3. Default

Hello guys is it possible to upload a spread sheet?

4. Default

Ok here is the update. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. I will explain more about my trading in the future. Unfortunately I cannot upload excel files. Today I uploaded a pdf file but I will think about a better way because it is pretty messy.

There is a mistake in the file. i have no position in CDNS so far. I am sorry for that

5. Default

Ok here is the update I adjusted some stops

6. Default

unfortunately I cannot upload any excel file and with pdf files it will get too messy. If you want my excel list with all the limits before the US opening just PM and tell me your email than I will email you the list