Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: question

1. Default question

RFMK has too much going for it for me to post all in one sitting, but I will tell you our most recent update is RFMK has a new vaporizer in development and our spokesperson Cheryl Shuman was just interviewed on Fox Business' Varney&Co the other day. Also I have to mention that Tommy Chong endorsed RFMK's vaporizer in an interview held by Cheryl Shuman.

2. Default

So don't let the market cap fool you, big money on the side lines here we're loading up for a huge year this is ground level price on a ground breaking stock check it out we bounced 300% last month.

3. Default

The marijuana sector started rocking this year with Washington and Colorado legalizing recreational use of marijuana, MJNA, HEMP and several other marijuana micro-caps exploded nearly 1,000% or more in price.

Attached picture is Tommy Chong smoking the old vaporizer developed last year by RFMK, with Cheryl Shuman AKA the Martha Stewart of marijuana!

4. Default