Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default TIC (Trader's and Investor's Cooperative)

So, what's a cooperative? def. a business organization owned and operated by a group of individuals for their mutual benefit.

Well, that's why I chose that name. Since, let's face it, if your interest is primarily making a profit, then it is a business. Along with the idea is to use multiple minds to continuously improve profitability.

Thanks to Thierry for creating the sub-forum.

I'm sure you've read the $200/day thread if you're reading this. If not, you can visit the sub-forum, which is the 5th one down below this one. The initial thread is a 'sticky' there.

2. Default

If you want to "participate" in the cooperative, please click on my name and send me a PM. I would like to first see some personal info to help see who will initially participate and who will simply view the progress initially. Don't worry. That doesn't mean it's like a country club with ultra snobbery. I'm sure there will be parts of the group that will be for folks with less money and parts with folks who have more to trade/invest. And everyone will have different feelings about what plan or plans they like best. Some will focus on only one plan and some might employ multiple plans. Some will want to participate and some will just want to view.
    There will be controls that will allow folks to join or not, and that will keep it probably to a smaller population than the main forum.

3. Default

It will evolve in stages I'm sure.

4. Default

I've added 3 threads to the TIC sub-forum for the 3 levels of trading.

5. Default

So far we have VielGeld, MadCow, Xring01, Useless and me as members. Don't forget to PM me if you are interested.