Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default the simpsons new season is pretty badass

the simpsons is really perking up, though it can never contend with seasons 1-10 and 14-18, it can easily challenge family guy, American dad (still okay, didn't change much but a bit stale), and recent South Park.still is among the best shows available.
    this isn't an ad, just a suggestion. if your feeling bored, or just need to laugh, you definitely should watch it.

Alina777zeks Guest

If I still watched Fox then I'd check hehe

AlisacreeraSuike Guest

It is the funniest thing on the FOX Animation Domination lineup. It used to be Bob's Burgers..but that's not as funny as of late.

Aliseviact Guest

The only reason I would watch it is because you compared it to seasons 1-10 and didn't put it ahead of that...you would have lost credibility from me if you did but I will watch it this coming Sunday since I have nothing else to watch.

5. Default

why not? fox is petty cool. and actually, just for you guys, I can do a PM thing, like, give you the date time and channel of when the next Simpson show will be on.THE SIMPSONS SEASON 25 EPISODE 19:
    Airs Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2014 on FOX