Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Penny Stock

Airbladeeqr Guest

Default Penny Stock

Decent Friday, always like to hear others in chat posting their gains. A few banked on TTDZ (scam company, I know) but buyers were coming in on those fake-ass financials posted Friday, so I alerted it about .0018 and said it may run over .002, sure enough, peaked just under .004, and yes I recommended taking profits in the high .003's if anyone had taken the idea. Seemed to a few sub-penny runners on Friday (DGRI SDIR ISIM USEI, etc). Some days when the market is slow, the low priced pos stocks come to life as everyone is just looking for something to buy. Here's the list for Monday:

Airbladehzd Guest

ABAT AFFX AMBS AUTH CCAJ DGRI GNBA EQU HLCS IFON ISIM KGJI LUVU MITK PPP PRTS PTAM SDIR SNRY STRI TTDZ USEI VKNG VRNG

Over $5: YPF CALX DGI DOLE VHC COT ENOC RENN

Airbladekyj Guest

Can you be more specific what to watch for on PTAM?

Airbladeqxv Guest

Precisely. PTAM is a confirmed promotion, ($950,000 budget) and is just starting its life cycle. (New Issue) The next step is to see Friday's hod b/o (1.05) and continued relative volume or preferably increased volume and hope they start washing themselves to walk it up. If they do, and have the money to support it, it'll turn into something. (Think SEFE, STVF) If they don't think FROG. (Relentless sellers shortly after going public and non-stop promotion claiming it was the next big thing, all the while it kept going down.)

If you want to play just keep a 5% stop or whatever your comfortable risking. PTAM is not guaranteed to go up, but from what I have seen so far, its headed in the right direction.

Also please note for new readers: do not buy PTAM because of what you read in the link I posted. Most of that info is BS to get suckers to buy PTAM. Play the chart. I posted this link so you could read the disclaimer showing how big their budget is. The bigger the budget, the more likely word is to spread about the stock causing more buying pressure. Again, this usually leads to dumbass buyers not knowing what they are actually buying. Nonetheless you can make money playing the chart on these promotions; which is strictly what 43north mentioned; playing the breakout. It's just sometimes good to know the background, while only trading based on the chart.

Yes, I should be sleeping right now. LOL. My 9 month old woke me up only to watch her fall right back asleep, and of course now I'm wide awake.