Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default Hey, People Who Register (Mad Money Machine)

Yep im still holding and will be adding on the way up with my profits in xing and rmbs. Should be able to pick up alot of shares when im done with those 2 : )

2. Default

I was looking at the chart on upda and on the 2-day chart, i see two bull penants. Around .101-.105 we are in a resting period with narrowing price action. Look for a break to .12+ in the next few days IMO. TA doesn't show it to go below .10 after today.

Aaronvup Guest

If upda trades like it did last time look for a move to .25 then .60. Good luck and keep you eye on the canadian oil sands stocks.

4. Default

Press Release Source: Universal Property Development and Acquisition Corporation

UPDA Pursues Additional Acquisitions - Submits Letters of Intent to Purchase Leases and Businesses in Texas, Wyoming and Several Other States
    Wednesday September 27, 6:29 am ET

JUNO BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With its workover project on the Catlin Oil and Gas Field progressing rapidly and the plans for its Canyon Creek Oil and Gas Fields about to be completed under the direction of Universal Property Development and Acquisition Corporation (OTCBB:UPDA - News) subsidiary, Ambient Wells Services, Inc., the management of UPDA has again turned its attention to additional acquisitions. As a result, UPDA has recently submitted 2 separate letters of intent to acquire significant oil and gas properties and other related service businesses with operations in Texas, Wyoming, Utah and several other states.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Aarongog Guest

"Consistent with our business model, we intend to aggressively pursue a growth strategy through acquisitions," said Chris McCauley, UPDA Vice President. "We had delayed that growth while we concentrated on straightening out the operational side of the business. With the success of Ambient, we are now ready to return to that work."