Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default AUMY.PK Auric Mining Company

$AUMY $$ Share Structure

Market Value1 $2,486,065 a/o May 26, 2011
    Shares Outstanding 70,029,991 a/o Dec 31, 2010
    Float 15,013,021 a/o Dec 31, 2010
    Authorized Shares 1,000,000,000 a/o Dec 31, 2010
    Par Value: .001
    Souce OTC

Agrovedadarp Guest

$AUMY HUGE Friday a/h NEWS to Acquire Gold and Silver Mine in Colorado

Last update: 5/27/2011 4:05:00 PM
    WILMINGTON, Del., May 27, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Auric Mining Co. (AUMY) (the "Company") reports that it has entered into an agreement with Homestead Colorado Gold Corp., located in Brighton, Colorado, to purchase its mining property known as "The Little Prince Mine" and a surrounding claim known as "Nettie Morgan" located near Leadville, Colorado.

The terms of the agreement include a total purchase price and investment of $1.5 million for the property over a 60-month period with no interest to be accrued. The purchase price for The Little Prince Mine and a 15-acre property known as Nettie Morgan located at the east end of the Big Six is $240,000. Payment will be in the form of $4,000 per month commencing on June 15th and continuing for 60 months. As part of the agreement, Auric has agreed to invest $1.26 million in the property in order to render the mine operational. Auric has also agreed to pay Cook and Cooper, LLC a 2% net smelter royalty for 10 years after the mine becomes operational. Standard default clauses will apply if conditions in the purchase agreement are not met.

Aigehanequola Guest

The Little Prince Mine, originally part of the Big Six group, has been a haven for miners as a gold and silver producer with a long history of exploration and production since the late 1880s. The Little Prince Mine, originally part of the Standard Metals Group of mines, is situated on the Northwestern slope of Breece Hill, Leadville, located in the extremely rich silver belt in Colorado. Past production results and historical data indicate that the mine can be expected to produce between .005 - .27 per ounce of gold per ton, and from 1.8 to 14.7 per ounce of silver per ton, making it very attractive economically based on current prices of the metals.

Auric Mining Co. also announces that it has officially launched its new website at .
    About Auric Mining Co.:

Airbladehzd Guest

(Auric or the Company) is doing business as an investment and management company in mining and natural resources projects. The Company continues to focus its resources on investing in attractive projects with the objective of establishing ongoing cash-flow and provide profitability for its shareholders. Auric has researched through numerous databases of private and public natural resources companies which have substantial findings already proven. Auric will either purchase, joint venture or invest in these companies. The Company is constantly seeking acquisition opportunities with significant exploration upside in the form of entire companies or packages of assets that provide an undeniable possibility of hosting base and precious metal mineralization. With unparalleled instincts for successful mineral projects, a field-oriented management style and a flat organizational structure, the Company has an ability to concentrate its financial assets, human resources and field efforts to provide timely decisions and a continued focus on the most prospective targets.

Aaronder Guest

$AUMY WAWA MINING HISTORY
    The exploration and extraction of mineral resources have been ongoing activities in the Wawa area since the native operation of primitive copper mines as well as the search for these mines by early European explorers in the late 1600's. Short-lived copper and ore mining ventures occurred in the 1770's. Unsuccessful mining exploits continued in spurts until 1897 when gold was discovered on the south shore of Wawa Lake and this establishing Wawa's future as a mining town. Described as a miniature Klondike, the Wawa gold rush lasted until 1906.