Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default Trading Room Software Issue

Software is down right now, click free chat box above to join me!

AjamesHon Guest

Yes, my premium software is back up, so not in the free chat here anymore, but you can try my premium room free for 7 days! Use the link in my signature above.

Albertasype Guest

I would stay away from some trading software. don't go for those that promise it all at no charge while trading for you. just ridiculous. This seems to be a good program though. just remember to use it as a tool and not your only leg to stand on.

AlbertGot Guest

It's not a 'picking software'. I use a premium conference room software program to host a "premium trading room" where I can show my screen with charts and scans. I DO NOT trade for anyone, I make that clear when they read the new member page. It covers how we trade and what to look for when finding entries.

In the trading room we then discuss day-trades in real-time. I let people try the room for free for 7 days. If they like it, pay, if not cancel and move on. Good luck with your trades bud.

AlbertoWhi Guest

just remember to use it as a tool and not your only leg to stand on.

6. Default

but you can try my premium room free for 7 days! Use the link in my signature above.