Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default Heterosexual Males: Would you change your sexual orientation for a perfect man like Batman?

Heterosexual Males: Would you change your sexual orientation for a perfect man like Batman? (50 votes)

I do NOT identify myself as heterosexual male 12%
    I identify myself as heterosexual male, and I would change my sexual orientation for someone like Batman 14%
    I identify myself as heterosexual male, and I would NOT change my sexual orientation for someone like Batman 74%
    Well? If you are a heterosexual (i.e.: straight, attracted to opposite gender) male, and you see a pretty boy of physical perfection, wealth, intelligence, and skills, would you date him?

2. Default

B-but there are 63 genders.

3. Default

OP: And sorry, heterosexual females, homosexual males, homosexual females, and transgender for not including you in this discussion. Batman was the only male example of fictional perfection I could find. I cannot find a female/transgender example whatsoever.

4. Default

As a straight, heterosexual, cis or whatever terms they are using today to denote male.
    I will find a "Perfect" Batman as a serious, significant,credible threat to my opportunity to find potential mate.

5. Default

Batman is not someone I'm willing to make a long term commitment to and he is far from perfect.