Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default wanting to learn

hi. i want to star trading penny stocks and before i do i want to learn. i wont be able to start trading yet as i first need to save about 500$ to trade which will take me about 3 months but i can start learning right. so i would like to ask what are the best resorces to learn. i found one cool channel on youtube but he stopped making videos i also read a lot on stockcharts.com please post any good resources (free please)

2. Default

One of the best things you can do right now is paper trade. Write down when you would buy and sell. Yes, Actually write them down as its more like pushing the buttons.

Go to OTCmarkets.com and study the penny stocks under the most active lists. Watch the charts and just gain that experience. You'll notice most of them trade all over the place. It takes time to put those stockcharts.com patterns to use, but you'll get a feel for it as time goes along. There is no secret sauce, you just have to gain that experience.

3. Default

Hey Otrader- first question to ask is why decided to settle on trading penny stocks?

4. Default

It takes time to put those stockcharts.com patterns to use, but you'll get a feel for it as time goes along. There is no secret sauce, you just have to gain that experience.

5. Default

6. Default

Write down when you would buy and sell. Yes, Actually write them down as its more like pushing the buttons.