Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default MDNT - Medient Studios Inc

Down over 100% the past 5 days. Tested support today and receiving a bounce. Looked like several block trades went through today so careful if you play as there are several held shares out there. If the .80 breaks then I would say this one is over.

2. Default

PENA known for their "institutional clients" sat on the ask all day then disappears without selling a share, and now WDCO pops up on the ASK as the last MM.

Block trades going through today. 11:12 15K shares block trade @ .80. 9K share block trade @ 12:43.

Bounce from a sell off to .80 to a hod of 1.21. Could be wrong but I would say a promo is in its future. Still give caution to those held shares that are all around.

3. Default

May want to check out CAPS too, big wash blocks today.

4. Default

MDNT is showing to try being a big turd. Those "promotional shares" are killing this thing; and Sadly neither Sure nor Interactive had shares to use to short with. Cause that would of been the play. New 52 week low today @ .71 This thing is through. Way to many shares given out to "promote" with 500K

5. Default

The pos looks like it has finally found bottom. Loads of volume today hitting the ask looks like pre-promo buying. Currently up 37% on the day. I think all the convertible shares have passed through so if this gets some more volume it may be able to move. Still I would suggest to play with caution.