Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: 23stk

1. Default 23stk

The site and posts will be put on hold for the time being due to personal restrictions. Hopefully, I'll be able to resume it in the future!

2. Default

As told, the first winner for this month's prize of a 1-month stockcharts account is statepkt. (Please email me to confirm it!)

3. Default

Ad revenues have generated enough for two more accounts, PM me if you could really use it to it's potential and benefit from it.

4. Default

Rats, bad news indeed.

Hopefully no bad news your end and it is trading that keeps you busy.

Looking forward to the site back up soon.:top:

5. Default

It probably generates a lot more than a buck a click. Google also gets a cut of the revenue. It could be several dollars a click. I wonder what their % of the take really is.

It takes a lot of time just to write good content for a website. But when you have to write content and do all the website design and site maintenance yourself, it almost becomes a full time job. Doing a blog might be a better way to go, but it is still time consuming and probably won't generate as much adsense revenue as a regular website. Here's a cool site that teaches anybody that wants to set up a blog. It's 10 video tutorials.

http://www.becomeablogger.com/