Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
  1. Default ALTR - Semiconductor play

Strength showing in the semiconductor sector (^SOXX index), may have a short term move to the upside soon in the sector.

ALTR's forming an ascending triangle with the resistance line at ~15.65 and the support level trailing below.

Watch for the possible re-test of the uptrending support line and base your entry on the move above resistance with volume; a stop at 15.00 after an entry at 15.90 should suffice in the scenario that a failed breakout occurs.

I'll be looking to get in soon.

2. Default

If one was to enter at the $15.90 range - what is your estimated exit corner for a profitable and reasonably safe trade?

Aim for the GAP at what seems to be $16.60 ish on your chart, and exit when the GAP is filled or go for broke and see if it will crack $18.00 ish which seems to be a former resistance point or bail just before it tries it?

I have listened to the Video that you have on your site, and the fellow does mention the same as you as it pertains to the SEMI showing some recent strength.

3. Default

Yeah I posted this on my site as a model, but I really like it for a trade.

Target sell will be in the $17-18 range.

4. Default

Thank you for sharing, I'll put it on my watch list and might take a tiny bite at it just to get my feet wet.

Cheers - :beerglass:

5. Default

You can easily play the breakout failure to your advantage too; a drop below 14.75 should give a nice short trade to 13.